Visual Encyclopedia

Women's rights

More posts about this topic

Ad

Women should have the right to swim or walk topless because human organs responsible for feeding infants are not inappropriate.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Women have the right to feel safe.

A woman wearing short hair is feminine if she chooses to identify as feminine.

Media should exhibit healthy situations for women.

Women fought nearly 100+ years for the right to vote and have had it for less than 100 years. Its crucially, deathly important.

Women have the right to be as exposed to math and science as men. That is true equal education.

*facepalm*

Women have the right to not be called "sluts" or "whores" based on their bodily organs. Better yet, they shouldn't be called those words no matter how many sexual partners they have had. Healthy sexual activity does not determine the worth of a human being.

Women have the right to not be objectified, raped, then made fun of for that objectification and rape. I've heard these jokes. I've been stared at and commented on inappropriately. And most of my female friends have been as well. This is not a unique situation. This is an everyday injustice.

Women should have the right to be judged based on their ability, not appearance. And to be paid as much as men for the same job, to boot.