Visual Encyclopedia

Walt Disney World

More posts about this topic

Ad

When you are in Disney World for a special occasion make sure to ask for a special pin reflecting it from your resort hotel or at guest services in the parks. You could receive special treatment from a cast member if you are wearing it.

Contributed by Douglas Westphal

When buying tickets of admission to Disney World it is usually bought directly through Disney. But if you are purchasing more than a two day ticket, it is probably cheaper to buy it through the website undercovertourist.com It is a contracted, licensed, and authorized by Disney World (Other places included, such as Universal and SeaWorld) to sell discounted tickets which are brand new ones.

At the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop in Downtown Disney you can sometimes get free samples of Ghirardelli bars just by walking in. Me and my father did it and got milk chocolate with caramel.

EPCOT - Germany

Germany in EPCOT has a mini train display.

Contributed by Mary Trudy Landsberg

I am currently participating in the Disney College Program and I can not even begin to explain how amazing and life changing that it can be. I have the opportunity to make people of all ages have a magical and wonderful day in the parks. The major role of each Disney cast member is to make sure the guests are having a wonderful vacation and if anything is to go wrong, a cast member is always there to help. It can be anywhere from replacing spilled popcorn on the floor to giving a family fast passes to a ride. Disney's goal is to give it's guest a magical fantasy land where everyone can be a kid. I am overzealous that I am apart of the cast allowing me to have the power to make a family's dreams come true in the magical worl

Contributed by Victoria Poe

40th Anniversary

There was a special parade on the morning of Walt Disney World's 40th Anniversary!

Contributed by Ashley McGowan

When visiting Disney World it pays to stay on the property. There are several resorts which are rather expensive, but come with specific benefits. However, I recommend that you stay in one of their regular rooms (I stayed in Toy Story) and make sure you get the meal plan! You can eat one lunch, a snack, and a dinner at any of their parks for free!!! (well, after you pay for the meal plan) But the meal plan is SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive then paying for some of the amazing cuisine it will afford you :)

Contributed by Danielle Browning

Beautiful!

Contributed by Kristin Redmann

Inside Belle's castle in the new Fantasy land addition to Magic Kingdom!

Contributed by Courtney Walsh

20 Unique Disney Worls Souvenirs. There are a lot of items at Disney World which can only be purchased in the park, like specialty potato head parts. Here are some good ones to look for and some great tips on how to manage your purchases. If you are staying on site you can have your purchases sent to your lodgings for free.

Contributed by Kandi Smith