Visual Encyclopedia

Video

More posts about this topic

Ad

Fear is crippling. There's no need for it! This video reinforced a crucial theme: on your deathbed you will remember the things you didn't do more than the mistakes.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Pretty epic.

Lifted from my dreams, broadcast in Technicolor.

The video that inspired me to go out on a precarious twig of a tree branch and verbally say I want to use the art forms of graphic design, animation, and videography to share my mental worlds with others. Does anyone ever just get lost for hours in Vimeo's beauty?

This video is art incarnate. Will you be the same after watching it? I wasn't. In case the link does not work: vimeo.com

Powerful video combining tutting (hand dancing) and animation.

A gorgeous, playful animation style that captures the housing market's spiral out of control. I want to make art like this. This is the perfect animation style.

The making of an extremely captivating animated video entitled "The Seed." Animation makes the world go round, like banter. vimeo.com

vimeo.com A unique, chilling short film that was the first Vimeo video that I viewed. I have never remained the same. I yearn to manipulate this grand tool of moving pictures and animation.

A video that combines dance with animation. Beautiful.