Visual Encyclopedia

Valentine's Day

More posts about this topic

Ad

Sad love story. He wasn't supposed to be in that room, but was there because he wanted to spend Valentine's day with his girlfriend, and ended up dying for her.

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

So Valentine's Day has a much more brutal history/origin than I ever imagined. This article actually explains where the holiday actually came from. It's crazy!

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

Valentines day fashion

What to wear for the 14th! www.dailywaffle.co.uk

Contributed by Cate Mitchum

Valentine's Day DIY

Stop by your local bookstore and pick up a few books. Could be valentine's day books or even something your loved one may enjoy. Purchase red or pink construction paper to cover the books with, cutting out small heart shapes and adding the words LOVE. Be sure to add a "Happy Valentine's Day" note!

Contributed by Nina Pusateri

Sexy Valentine's Day Themed Cookies

Created by Baked, the custom hand-decorated cookies shop of San Diego, California. These cookies are adorable and look delicious!

Facts of Love

I bet you didn't know some of these Valentine's Day fun facts, I sure didn't! For instance, why do we choose red roses? It was the favorite flower of Venus, the roman goddess of love!

Valentine's Day Brunch Done Right

Wanna add some flavor and thought to your valentine's day brunch? How about I LOVE YOU toast! Warning: Do not give I Love You Toast to somebody you haven't been with for a WHILE, it may come off as really creepy ;)

10 more love holidays besides Valentine's Day to share with your partner

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

This may have been a sponsored ad of some sort but I think it contains some fun and interesting info for Valentine's Day.

Romantic Valentine's Bath for Two!!