Visual Encyclopedia

Valentine's Day

More posts about this topic

Ad

How about this for a Valentine's Day card?

Contributed by Megan Turner

What a simple wonderful Valentine's Day Card!

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Everyday Special Love

I love these Valentine's gift suggestions from SF Girl By Bay. I couldn't pick just one because I think her whole roundup is great. If I absolutely had to pick one, though, I'd pick the wash/dry towels because it's the everyday things where love really shines.

Valentine's Idea for Crocheters

If you are one of the many people here on Sussle who loves the crochet channel then you might be a fan of this Valentine's crochet afghan. I'm loving the hearts and how it's the kind of gift that would be appreciated long after it's first opened on Valentine's Day.

A simple crochet bow can make any Valentine's Day gift seem a lot more personal!

Delicious Treat for Valentines

There are so many treats around Valentine's Day. The candy and chocolate is everywhere. But this is a way to eat something semi healthy, but decorative, and delicious as well. These chocolate covered strawberries are delicious, but look different than any other! Enjoy!

Contributed by Shelby Larsen

Valentine's Day Craft

Canvas that's been painted with stripes and decorated for Valentine's Day but can be hung in the house all year round. DIY.

Do you know why so many birthdays are in November, around Thanksgiving week? Because Thanksgiving week is about 9 months after Valentines Day.

Contributed by Ben Sansiribhan

Cupid's Cupcakes

Steal someone's heart this year with this awesome cupcakes! Full tutorial here:

Contributed by Cate Mitchum

Hugs and Kisses

what a Lovely wreath :)

Contributed by Cate Mitchum