Visual Encyclopedia

University of Central Florida

More posts about this topic

Ad

UCF Student Tour - University Of Central Florida

Contributed by Violetta Gir

I think most people will agree when I say if you're not buying a book from a previous student, then you're probably renting them. However, it is so frustrating to know that you need a MyLabsPlus Access, a Mastering Chemistry Access, or any class that requires an access code, but renting a book does not guarantee that you'll get one. Even if you rent a book and it says it will come with the code, 8 out of 10 times, you will not get any supplemental material. What happened to when teachers had a class set of books?

Contributed by Anaija Lapaix

The constant arguement on most college facebook pages these days is whether or not to buy books from the school store. I recently looked up the prices of the six books I need, and truthfully, I wanted to crawl into a ball and cry. $180 dollars for ONE book. One. A book I will use for at maximum 18 weeks. And then I have students telling me “You really don’t use that book very much..” Um. No thanks. Fortunately, my fellow students have set up the smartest facebook page you could ever dream of. “UCF Textbook Exchange” Through using this facebook page, I was about to buy 5 out of 6 of my books for a measley $125 total. Let’s keep in mind the cost of one of my books alone was $180. Can I get an Amen?

Contributed by Ashley Nicole Oplinger

The mascot for UCF has changed four times, it's been the Citronaught, Vincent the Vulture, the Knight of Pegasus, and finally Knightro.

Contributed by Douglas Westphal

Baby Champion!

Contributed by Chelsea Rae

Welcome to the best campus on earth!

UCF Wreath

UCF Nail Art

So excited to start my college experience at UCF!

Contributed by Courtney Walsh

UCF

Contributed by Nnabuike 'Bike' Aneke