Visual Encyclopedia

Typing

More posts about this topic

Ad

If you don't want to use a Spanish keyboard on the Windows Control Panel Settings or use alt codes, you can make a Word document and fill it with Spanish Language characters you find online and copy and paste from that.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Another Way to type Spanish Characters

If you don't want to use a Spanish keyboard on the Windows Control Panel Settings or use alt codes, you can make a Word document and fill it with Spanish Language characters you find online and copy and paste from that.

I remember that the T key is in its respective positions because a "Tree" is "Tall" and the T key is on the upper row of keys. Come up with your own memory hooks if that helps.

I remember that the G and H keys are in their respective positions because alphabetically G comes before H. I also remember that I type "H" with my right hand because its "Hot" from being used so much (I'm right handed).

I remember that the N and M keys are in their respective positions because alphabetically N comes before M. I also remember that I type them with my right hand because I would sign "NM" ("Never Mind") in sign language with that hand. Come up with your own memory hooks if that helps.

I remember that the J and K keys are in their respective positions because alphabetically J comes before K. I also remember that I type them with my right hand because I would sign "JK" (Just Kidding" in sign language with that hand. Come up with your own memory hooks if that helps.

The N is in a strange diagonal position below the home row of keys. Practice hitting it with your right pointer finger over and over again with a free typing exercise service you can find on Google. Otherwise, you're likely to hit M.

The V is in a strange diagonal position below the home row of keys. Practice hitting it with your left pointer finger over and over again with a free typing exercise service you can find on Google. Otherwise, you're likely to hit C.

Remember to stretch your right pointer finger directly to the left to hit the H key. ALWAYS return it back to the home position, with your right pointer finger comfortable resting on J.