Visual Encyclopedia

Travel

More posts about this topic

Ad

Travel Snapshots

So green!

Contributed by Anna McCreary

Travel Snapshots

The centerpiece of many romantic dreams and idealizations.

Travel Snapshots

See those people out there? Do you ever see people and just wonder who they are, where they come from, what they're doing or going to do?

Travel Snapshots

This is surreal!

Travel Snapshots

This is why I would want to travel. My friends and family and the beautiful natural air.

Travel Snapshots

Water and sun and all the free time you can humanly handle. Sounds pleasant, doesn't it?

There is beauty in being free

When I think about travelling, I'd love to go somewhere like here. Somewhere where you can just immerse yourself and forget who you are. Isn't it beautiful?

Dare to dream?

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel have only read a page."

How to Efficiently Pack Luggages

If I ever go on trips, usually I always just stuff all my clothes and toiletries in. No matter how neatly I try to place my things in the suitcase/ luggage, it usually ends up as a cluttered and unorganized mess. Usually before a trip, I'm really excited to pack up my things just with the prospect of going somewhere exciting. However, packing can get quite dull and unenjoyable, especially if it will end up cluttered. If you're like me, this picture will help with your packing and the directions are pretty easy to follow. It will definitely make packing more enjoyable. Happy travels and packing!

Contributed by Ariel Chen

Travel

Once a year, go somewhere you have never been before.

Contributed by Haley Rokey