Visual Encyclopedia

The Beatles

More posts about this topic

Ad

Last Photo of the Beatles Ever Taken Together

This is apparently the last photo of the Beatles all together that was taken

Contributed by Rachel Peterson

The Concert For Bangladesh

This album is one of my favorites. The album consists of the following artists; former Beatles member George Harrison Ringo Starr, Ravi Shankar, Bob Dylan, Leon Russell, Eric Clapton, Billy Preston, and the band Badfinger. The collaboration of these artists create a wonderful piece of musical art.

Contributed by Victoria Alison

Up to this date, The Beatles are praised and remembered for their one of a kind, flawless sound. There are many cover bands who try to deliver the same sound the Beatles did in the 60's. This particular group is called 'The Fab Four' who's performance was astounding, but of course, no band will ever amount to the flawless sound of the Original fab four.

Contributed by Blanca Sarabia

Did you know the Beatles' album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" was the first album ever to have song lyrics printed on the back of the album? Here is a painting I made of them. The sheet music on the bottom is their song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"

Contributed by Alyssa Green

Here is an audio post of me singing the Beatles' version of "'Till There Was You". They are my absolute favorite band, and will continue to be!

Audio Link

Contributed by Ria Madon

My favorite song right now. I love all their songs and I love them

Contributed by Leticia Morales

The Beatles want to hold your hand at their concert--so watch this commercial and get transported to the 1960s.

Contributed by Sammo Lea

An album by The Beatles.

Contributed by Alexandria Blaise

Ahhh amazing song.

Contributed by Stephen Edwards

The Best Beatles song. No doubt.

Contributed by Stephen Edwards