Visual Encyclopedia

Technology

More posts about this topic

Ad

There are a lot of cool technological devices out in the world! Here are 10 items of future technology that already exist! Who knew these were around?!

Contributed by Kelsey Helgerson

Some technology is the world are I-pods. I-pods are owned by many people and are becoming very popular.

Contributed by Jessica Navarrete

So you like technology? How about Robots? Star Wars? I have always liked robots and computers and decided to make a robot my senior project. I didn't want some kit or cheap tiny thing, no, I wanted something real. A real robot I could look at and feel proud of. This is the closest thing I could get to a video of an interview with a builder. Astromech.net has more info. You can explore the FAQ section to find out how to build an R2D2 or any type of R2 droid. There's even a Wall-E club founded by one of the guys (Mike Senna) on the builders council. I went to a event hosted by Mike Senna and met some really cool people too. They're all really cool. Also got free parts for my droid since I'm doing this on a budget. Builders will gladly give you any broken or old parts to use, or they'll point you to a place you can buy less expensive parts.

Contributed by Maddy Lazerson

Some scientists have made claims about technology as far as 2050.

Contributed by Sammo Lea

Technology has also allowed us to predict, well, technology.

Contributed by Sammo Lea

:)

Imagine by 2024, we should have flying cars by then everywhere! Its bad though because technology causes people to get lazy.

Contributed by Andres Martinez

Who knew we could be so technological within a year?

Contributed by Andres Gonzalez