Visual Encyclopedia

Tea

More posts about this topic

Ad

Yerba Mate Tea

Best Tea! Yerba Mate has the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate" all in one beverage. guayaki.com

Contributed by Vanessa Lam

Aveda Tea is addicting. I have a mall near me that has an Aveda store in it and I always go there to get free cups of this tea. Its a soothing herbal tea that is naturally naturally sweet. it contains peppermint, and licorice root( Most licorice is grown in Greece, Turkey, and Asia. Licorice contains a compound called glycyrrhizin (or glycyrrhizic acid). Licorice has a long history of medicinal use in both Eastern and Western systems of medicine. Today, licorice is used as a folk or traditional remedy for stomach ulcers, bronchitis, and sore throat, as well as infections caused by viruses, such as hepatitis.)

Contributed by Angie Grant

Tea is a major cause of the 'television pickup' phenomenon of Britain, as the public tends to watch the same television channels and take advantage of the same breaks to operate kettles. This causes a large spike of demand on the National Grid unmatched by supply, necessitating a Balancing Team to maintain a sufficient supply of energy.

Contributed by Kati Waldrop

How to steep tea

Contributed by Sam Kelley