Visual Encyclopedia

Taylor Swift

More posts about this topic

Ad

Different Look

One of the photoshoots that Tay did with a dramatically different look. Slicked back hair, minimal make-up, darker eyebrows. Where are her signature red lips?!

Contributed by Darby Oliver

Drama

Taylor Swift in one of her more dramatic photo shoots from back in the day.

The Giver

Taylor had a small role in "The Giver", which came out not too many months ago. She played Rosemary. Check it out! Here's one of the promotional ads for the movie! (warning, if you're a fan of the book, the movie DOES NOT follow the story :( ).

Cat

Cat

I'm pretty sure if this singing thing didn't work out, Tay would have opened up a cat sanctuary. Here is her with one of her cats. She has two (Meredith and Olivia).

VS 2014 Fashion Show

Tay in another one of her outfits for the VS Show 2014.

VS 2014 Fashion Show

Tay in her gorgeous outfit for her performance at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2014.

Good Advice Taylor

I love everything that she stands for!

Contributed by Adam Trujillo

Clean

Taylor Swift's incredible fifth album has not only made history as being the only record to break first-week sales with 1.2 million copies sold— that's right in the first WEEK. But, this fearless girl took a new direction, both musically and lyrically with this album. No longer defining herself as a "crossover" artist, this one is just pop, and rather than telling her notoriously fairy-tale like stories and woe-filled breakups, like "All To Well" from her last album Red, she says this album is about the time once you've gotten over them. I'm in love, and my favorite record from this album is easily "Clean." It's lyrics are so easily translated into any listeners' own stories and is bound to be a classic in my Taylor Swift collection.

Contributed by Sarah Buerker

Relatable Taylor Swift

Inspiring, Cute, and Endearing!!!

Contributed by Amazing Grace Matthew