Visual Encyclopedia

Sunset

More posts about this topic

Ad

A Utah Sunset

A sunset this summer in Utah, it's absolutely beautiful.

Contributed by Tori Fawson

I love how the colors in this early evening sky play so well off of each other and the jet trails add a little more meaning to the photo.

Contributed by Ericka Tucker

I love the dandelion in this sunset

Contributed by Joseph Perry

The sun setting over the lake

The sunset is always breathtaking over the water

Contributed by Leah Rae Patterson

The Beauty of Music

This mellophone, or marching french horn, has served me well over the last two years. This year, I was drum major of the Batavia High School Marching Bulldogs, so I was unable to play him. He has won me many competitions and friends, and he deserves to be honored. I present to you: The Beauty of Music.

Contributed by Madison L. Mortenson

Red skies in morning, sailors take warning. Red skies at night, sailor's delight. In Land O' Lakes, WI.

And All Was Calm.

Because of the backlight the sun provides, it creates a silhouette of the tree line on the water's edge. In Land O' Lakes, WI.

Beautiful Sunset over the Atlantic Ocean

This may not be the most prettiest sunset photo, but it was absolutely beautiful seeing it in person. I went on a cruise from Tampa, Fl. to Cozumel, Mexico, and I watched the sun go down within 15 minutes! Not only that, but I was rushing to capture that moment due to the fact my camera was running out of battery.

Contributed by Crystal Senesombath

Beautiful pink sunset!

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Best friends

The wonderful thing about this photo is it has the beauty of a friendship and the natures wonderful sunset

Contributed by Meagan Mccormick