Visual Encyclopedia

Summer

More posts about this topic

Ad

Sunset

When you're stressed out, don't you just want to drive? Driving around on warm summer nights really helps me to collect my thoughts and relax!

Contributed by Samantha Nieman

Summer!

Who doesn't love to have a great time with family and close friends? Why not have a water balloon fight in your own back yard! Gotta cool off from that summer heat some how!

Contributed by Samantha Nieman

If anything, this is a reason why I should still get my favorite Thai and Indian dishes in summer. Get hot to be cool? Sure. Oh, but siesta? Sounds even better. Watch the video for more tips on staying cool in the summer.

Contributed by Sammo Lea

It's roasting; here's some tips to limit how well done summer cooks you. Some are nice, like skipping the drying cycle on the dishwasher. However, I don't have a dishwasher, so I will continue to nap in my refrigerator. Not recommended.

Contributed by Sammo Lea

Summer is here

Contributed by Jazmin Luna

7 hours one shot

Contributed by Jazmin Luna

Looking for a way to have some inexpensive fun at night with your friends while they are in town for the summer? Why not put glowsticks in bottles and bowl? Sounds fun to me! I think I am going to do this with my friends before they go back to college in the fall.

Contributed by Cassie Leyba

Play beach volleyball/build a large sandcastle Water balloon/water gun fight w/ family Make lemonade and kool aid pops/ ice cubes and go around trying to sell it or give it to little kids to sell Make homemade ice cream Roadtrip Make a scavenger hunt for other people to go on Get little kids and draw with sidewalk chalk Fly a kite Get a puzzle to put together Learn to play guitar Spend a day without electronics Sing and dance in the rain Volunteer somewhere Write a song Compliment 5 random strangers

Contributed by Maria West

The astronomical summer 2013 begins on Friday, June 21 and ends on Saturday, September 21

Contributed by Heather Bowers