More posts about this topic

Ad

This person has earned my respect and a round of applause

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

pretty cool if you ask me

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

creative street art

Contributed by Ross Johnson

When you see street art, what do you see? What does it make you think about? Do you find it beautiful? These three Japanese street artists create modern masterpieces using Tokyo as their canvas. One man uses street art as a way of expression. A woman uses her art to reconnect with the past, while making a statement for the future. Another man creates designs to bring color into a darkened world. They all have their own distinct style, and they all see the world differently than you or I; and to be allowed into their world for only a moment, was truly inspiring.

Contributed by Alexandra Kollar

San Francisco Street Art is Shifting

The neighborhoods where we can see art like this are shifting with a big emhpasis on mid-Market right now in San Francisco. This piece is by Zio Ziegler.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

3d Rubik's Cube Street Art

Amazing street art!

Contributed by Machaela Graddy

Learn what the lives of popular street artists are really like through the lens of one eccentric man's ever-present video camera.

Contributed by Jenna Fullmer

Rainbow Public Staircase Guerilla Art

Weburbanist explains: "It started with a single person painting one public staircase, but when city workers of Istanbul, Turkey covered this brightly-colored street art with dull gray paint, citizen activists picked up brushes in rapid response. Thus escalated an isolated incident into a quiet but powerful city-wide campaign mixing politics, graffiti and beautification." weburbanist.com

Street Art by Ernest Zacharevic in Penang Malaysia

Contributed by Vanessa Lam