Visual Encyclopedia

Starbucks

More posts about this topic

Ad

Hedgehogs and their coffee

Don't know whether to cry because of how cute this guy is or the fact that he's stuck!

Contributed by Ryann Burnett

Rottys love their coffee ❤️

If you go to Starbucks and ask for the "puppy cup" at the window, they will most likely give you a cup of whipped cream for your dog. My Rottweiler is more excited than us when we go to Starbucks.

Contributed by Ryann Burnett

Copycat Starbucks Recipes Fall Favorites

Copycat Starbucks Recipes Fall Favorites to make at home! Easy DIY, Starbucks in your own kitchen! bargainbriana.com

Contributed by Tess Chaffin

Starbucks

Wow, Washington? I never knew. Check it out (:

Contributed by John Chervanev

Starbucks Tables

The small tables are circular so there don’t seem to be any “empty” seats and customers dining alone don’t feel—or appear—lonely.

Contributed by Kathy Guo

The PSL

Starbucks like many other coffee stops has seasonal flavors. My favorite you ask? The PSL! The Warm Latte with Flavorful Pumpkin spice warms your Heart during Fall! Look out for extra time , sometimes they're also sold during winter...

Contributed by 'SuSi Zayas

Sounds like a great benefit for employees. They don't require you to stay at the company after you get your degree either. So you can jet as soon as you get that degree!

Contributed by Chuck Kao

Starbucks

YUMMY!

Contributed by Amanda Slater

PSL

Did you know PSL is here early this season. Yess the famous pumpking spice Latter is early this season ! I had my first one Labor day weekend and of course it was awesomeness in a cup ! Perfect to get in the autumn mood ! When are you getting yours ?

Contributed by 'SuSi Zayas