Visual Encyclopedia

Sport

More posts about this topic

Ad

Every sport amazing this video illustrates various reactions of various sports. I love sports I play football, soccer, volleyball, baseball, basketball, and bowling sports are an excellent way to relieve stress and feel good about yourself when I play a sport I feel like nothing else matters no matter what difficulties I had that day I feel great when I play a sport I know well and am good at. There are so many sports out there I would like to learn as many as I can in my life time.

Contributed by Elvia Lizzii Garcia

Why do we play sports/games? Is it some inner need to be better than someone else; to establish a sense of uniqueness to oneself? Or is it something we humans use in order to justify our sense of accomplishment in winning obstacles that we can't obtain in the "game of life."

Contributed by Rachna Singh

With football starting up as the NFL has begun its preseason games, the comparison to Europe's most popular sport has brought up many interesting facts in comparison. Many of the numbers between the two games are similar besides the players salary and the points per game.I feel though the NFL players should be paid more than soccer players though. The game is more physically demanding and takes more of a toll on the players in the long run. When looking at the long term effects of the players injuries, especially the head injuries, the medical bill do add up. These players need to learn how to save their money though so they will be able to have it in the long run.

Contributed by Trace Headrick

Running Back for the Cleveland Browns out of Alabama University

Contributed by Darius Frm Cali Carlton

Some people who are not so in tune with the sport of basketball might think the only point to the game is shooting the ball into the net. Some of the most underrated aspects of the game is the athletic ability it takes to be a professional basketball player.

Contributed by Chris Smith

Futball vs. Football

Contributed by Keri Potter

This is crazy

Contributed by Xavier Thompson

wrestling

Contributed by Nadim Tanious

In case you did not get a change to watch game 4 of the 2013 NBA finals.

Contributed by Jamisson Bolivar

Sports!

Contributed by Kaleb Kimber