Spiders (order Araneae) are air-breathing arthropods that have eight legs and chelicerae with fangs that inject venom. They are the largest order of arachnids and rank seventh in total species diversity among all other orders of organisms. Spiders are found worldwide on every continent except for Antarctica, and have become established in nearly every habitat with the exceptions of air and sea colonization. , at least 45,700 spider species, and 113 families have been recorded by taxonomists.
Add an image or video to this topic
No signin required
More of the best postsLoading . . .
What is Sussle?
Sussle is the first, open visual encyclopedia. Anyone can use it.
What's a visual encylopedia?
It has beautiful images and viral videos that are way more fun than reading all the text in traditional encyclopedias.
5 reasons you should add your own images and videos:
- If you found Sussle interesting, then give back by adding something interesting for others.
- Help others learn in a fun way.
- Make someone else interested in this topic laugh or say wow!
- Become internet-famous as people like and share your post.
- It's super easy, so it won't take more than a minute.
Ready to start?
Just click on the red module above.