Visual Encyclopedia

Snack

More posts about this topic

Ad

T-Bone Steak Potato Chips

If these actually taste like steak, somebody needs a medal.

Contributed by Tori Griffin

Strawberry Cheetos

To each his own, I guess.

Fried Chicken Snack

Because regular chips just aren't unhealthy enough.

Homemade Egg Drop Soup

I never knew this soup was so easy! It's a perfect appetizer or side dish, and it's low calorie. It's basically just chicken stock and soy sauce. When it's hot, start stirring it and pour in beaten eggs, allowing them to form threads.

Warm Apples

Sautee some apples with honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Top with vanilla yogurt and granola. Perfect for a cold day.

My Go To Snack

Yogurt with bananas, honey, and cheerios. Yummy and healthy!

Apple Sandwiches

An easy, healthy snack that everyone will love! Just apples, granola, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Yum!

Easy recipe for nice, crispy plantain chips.

Contributed by Taylor Jackson

Ingredients 1 jicama, washed and peeled 1 medium chayote fruit, peeled and washed 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1 cucumber, peeled 1 lime, juiced 1 pinch chili flakes, to taste 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves Salt Toothpicks Directions Segment the orange and grapefruit, reserving the un-segmented part of each fruit. Cut jicama, chayote and cucumber into finger-size julienne. Place the segmented oranges and grapefruit in a bowl with other cut veggies, squeeze the lime and un-segmented part over the cut veggies and citrus and toss in the chili and cilantro. Season with salt, to taste, and stab each piece with toothpicks. Read more at: www.foodnetwork.com

Contributed by Shelby Peppers

Ingredients 1 cup mayonnaise 1 teaspoon curry powder 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 2 tablespoons grated onion 1 red bell pepper Directions Combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, lemon juice, and onion in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and chill. Cut the bell pepper in half lengthwise, remove the core and seeds, and serve the curry dip in the pepper 'bowls.' Read more at: www.foodnetwork.com

Contributed by Shelby Peppers