Visual Encyclopedia

Sex

More posts about this topic

Ad

It contains the same protein as egg whites from a large egg, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and vitamins C and B12. It is also only 15 calories per "serving". While that sounds good on paper, I'm not advocating it as an addition to one's daily diet. I think I might stick to my over the counter multi-vitamins.

Contributed by Alyssa Green

the touch, the kiss, the art of a hug can remove the stress for the day...

Contributed by Mary Arellano Garza

Interesting things people look up... the amount of people who look up sex is about 2,740,000 people a month and with other sexual related things, it equals the amount of people in Dallas, New York, LA, Chicago, Huston, Philly, Phoenix, San Diego, San Antonio and Dallas.

Contributed by Karthik Chandrasekar

Female starting to eat the male's head after sex!

Contributed by Savanna Anne Lucia Kegel-Praesto

This is a link telling you how bees' testicles explode, Bonobos have sex instead of fighting, snakes actually get into an orgy ball, a female hyena having an enlarged clitoris, and more!

Contributed by Savanna Anne Lucia Kegel-Praesto

Female orgasm actually helps the sperm travel due to smooth muscle contractions

Contributed by Aileen Chang

Let's keep in mind that same-sex relations deserve to be mentioned, too.

Contributed by Don Hudson

Here is an interesting social experiment illustrating how other's views of us play an important role in our choice of a partner.

Having a headache is no longer a good excuse to not have sex. If you have a headache, sex can actually release endorphins (the body's natural pain-killer). Some report headache pain being reduced or cured after sex. In my opinion, another awesome reason to get busy!

Check out this treadmill experiment. There are certain cues we give off to be sexually desired. How do you act when you want to be considered attractive to someone?