Visual Encyclopedia

Scholarship

More posts about this topic

Ad

If you're a high school student or even a college student, then Unigo is the perfect place for you. There's so many scholarships that are easy to apply to and the $ amounts are huge. Luckily, I was a recipient thanks to Unigo and so might you (:

Contributed by John Chervanev

Of all the scholarship search engines, I like Zinch the best! It compiles a HUGE list of possible scholarships and you can filter them by deadline, amount of award, and many other options! It also helps with college search/matching too!

Contributed by Meghan Hill

This is an interesting video. There is a lot out there, we are not alone!

Contributed by Emma Dickinson

This is a list of general scholarships for undergraduate students (high school students are eligible for most of them on this list), that I created on Tumblr, compiled from three different scholarship-matching sites and my own research. I have found that there are a lot of scholarship opportunities that aren’t posted on popular scholarship search sites, such as FastWeb, ScholarsipExperts, Zinch, and so on. To save you guys the trouble of signing up for numerous sites, here is a list of scholarships that pretty much anyone can apply for! The list is organized by upcoming deadline, and the scholarship award amount and link are provided after the title of the scholarship. Enjoy! Spread this for your friends! LINK PROVIDED BELOW.

Contributed by Shirley Duong

Need some more ideas for scholarships?!?! Follow this link to figure out how to earn a little bit of scholarship money by collecting jeans for the homeless in your community!! No GPA or ACT scores needed! Just you, your jeans, and the community!! Good luck!!

Contributed by Rachel Redden

Beneficial Website For Finding Scholarships For College.

Contributed by Alysha Griesemer

Sussle.org

Sussle.org, just sign up with your email, and is a fun way to have a chance at winning 1000$ every month!

Contributed by Laura Diana Escamilla

Some really great thoughts on winning scholarships. Simple things to remember when scholarship hunting.

Contributed by Mikayla Holmgren

It doesn't matter if the scholarship is $100 or $100,000 just apply to them. Apply to every scholarship you can find because even a few small scholarships add up in money. A good website to use is cappex.com because they will link you to many scholarship opportunities.

Contributed by Santino Thornton