Visual Encyclopedia

Saint Patrick's Day

More posts about this topic

Ad

St. Patrick's Day Tie Cookies

Another great St. Patty's day cookie idea. St. Patrick's day for me always seems to bring out the most interesting ties, so why not make tie cookies??

Contributed by Nina Pusateri

St. Patty's Day Clothing for Tots

From her head to her toes, this adorable toddler is in a very cute St. Patrick's Day outfit.

St. Patrick's Day Cake Pops

First of all, I love cake pops. It's hard for me just to go into Starbucks and not get one. I love this picture because it not only has the green cake pops with mini shamrocks on it, but it's also in a mini bucket of lucky charms! How cute!

St. Patty's Themed Nails

Here are some awesome St. Patty's day nail designs. The link is attached if you are interested in all of the different styles

Epic Leprachaun Cake

Okay, is it just me or is this cake awesome?? This leprachaun cake has everything, a leprechaun, a giant hat, gold coins, a pot of gold, AND a rainbow.

St. Patrick's Day Themed Gowns

People get married on all types of holidays, and St. Patrick's Day is no exception! Here are two dress ideas that would be perfect to wear for a St. Patrick's themed wedding or another special occasion. They are both so beautiful, I couldn't just choose one!

Leprachaun Cupcake

This cupcake is ADORABLE and another great way to get into the spirit of St. Patrick's day with baking.

St. Patty's Day Dessert in a Cup

I love this photo because you don't need to guess what exactly is in the cup, all the ingredients are right there! Vanilla cupcake, pistachio pudding, whipped creme with food coloring, whipped cream and sprinkles. It's as simple as that :)

Shamrock Cookies

I saw a lot of shamrock cookie varations online, but this one happens to be one of my favorites! I think it's because the shamrock has eyes and a happy face. This is so cute! Perfect treat for kids.

St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea

Here is a delicious shamrock-shaped idea for St. Patrick's day breakfast.