Visual Encyclopedia

Sailor Moon

More posts about this topic

Ad

^__^

Contributed by Evelyn Philistin

Sailor Moon cat Luna :)

Contributed by Evelyn Philistin

I love mythology, and Sailor Moon has the perfect dose of myth. This is where I grew to love Greek mythology, and of course my favorite happens to be Endymion, the shepherd boy who fell in love with the moon goddess Selene. The moon goddess also falls for Endymion and places him in an eternal sleep so that he would be immortal, however he will never awaken. There are other versions of this story, but I do love it.

Contributed by Karra Aguilar

Sailor moon episode 2

Contributed by Valerie Casso

In recent months there have been rumors about a Sailor Moon reboot , and here is some information about it

If your interested in watching the series here is the first episode that started it all

A list of all the villains in Sailor Moon

Thirsty for more knowledge of Sailor Moon!?!?!? Then follow this link and get lost in the world of the Moon Kingdom

A website that will explain the difference from the dark moon kingdom from black moon. Basically all that you need to know is on here. It even has everything under helpful catagoriez .

With the amount of cast in this series it's easy to get confused so here is a website that will explain each character