Visual Encyclopedia

Robot

More posts about this topic

Ad

Why use humans to grade school papers, when you can use ROBOTS!! Studies have shown that software used to grade student essays usually give the same grades a human would. Who knows this technology may ensure efficient grading on essays or be the beginning of a computer takeover.

Contributed by Alyssa Green

I-Cub mimics the learning process of a 2-year-old. This looks like something out of the movie "Artificial Inteligence"

Contributed by Alyssa Green

In the early part of 2013, an Ohio man was charged with shooting a police robot! I doubt it went down like a scene out of RoboCop.

Contributed by Alyssa Green

Robot Cheetah developed at MIT. It is the second fastest robot ever developed. Watch out Usain Bolt!

Contributed by Alyssa Green

We are on our way to living like the Jetsons! This robot anticipates human activity and pour you a beer when you need it.

Contributed by Alyssa Green

9% of Americans say they would give sex with a robot a try. I think I'm part of the other 91%

Contributed by Alyssa Green

Researchers at the University of Texas an Virginia Tech developed a robotic jellyfish that could help monitor pollution in our oceans.

Contributed by Alyssa Green

Touching story of an old lady and her robot friend.

Contributed by Alyssa Green

There are several robotics competitions out there for students to learn about robots, such as the VEX Robotics competitions and the FIRST robotics competitions. These let both high school and middle school students participate in national and international events in which they discover different skills linked to robots.

Contributed by Matthew Davies

Unmanned tank.

Contributed by Alexander Yellen