The red panda (Ailurus fulgens), also called the lesser panda, the red bear-cat, and the red cat-bear, is a mammal native to the eastern Himalayas and southwestern China. It has reddish-brown fur, a long, shaggy tail, and a waddling gait due to its shorter front legs; it is roughly the size of a domestic cat, though with a longer body and somewhat heavier. It is arboreal, feeds mainly on bamboo, but also eats eggs, birds, and insects. It is a solitary animal, mainly active from dusk to dawn, and is largely sedentary during the day.
Add an image or video to this topic
No signin required
More of the best postsLoading . . .
What is Sussle?
Sussle is the first, open visual encyclopedia. Anyone can use it.
What's a visual encylopedia?
It has beautiful images and viral videos that are way more fun than reading all the text in traditional encyclopedias.
5 reasons you should add your own images and videos:
- If you found Sussle interesting, then give back by adding something interesting for others.
- Help others learn in a fun way.
- Make someone else interested in this topic laugh or say wow!
- Become internet-famous as people like and share your post.
- It's super easy, so it won't take more than a minute.
Ready to start?
Just click on the red module above.