Visual Encyclopedia

Recipe

More posts about this topic

Ad

Honey Sriracha Chicken Recipe

INGREDIENTS 3-4 chicken breasts, diced ⅓ cup cornstarch sauce 1 cup water 2-3 tablespoons sriracha (depending on how spicy you want it) 5 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon minced garlic ¼ cup sugar 2-3 tablespoons honey (depending on how sweet you want it) 2 tablespoons corn starch + 1 tablespoon water optional: crushed red pepper flakes, cooked rice for serving

Contributed by Karen Webb

New Way To Fry An Egg

Fried eggs can get boring, right?? WRONG. Try slicing up red, green, or yellow peppers into rings and fry an egg in the middle. My personal favorite? Slice up up an onion into rings and fry an egg in the middle of it. It's delicious and healthy.

Contributed by Ellie Payette

My favorite soup by far. I'm vegetarian so it's simple to just take chicken out of the recipe, but I here it's fantastic with the meat as well. :-)

Contributed by Tara MacGillivray

Delicious Mexican Casserole

The Doritos really make this dish

Contributed by Emily Jennings

Ingredients ~1 stick of butter (soft) ~3/4 cup brown sugar ~1 teaspoon vanilla ~1/2 teaspoon salt ~1 cup flour ~2 tablespoons milk ~1 cup chocolate chips (any kind you like) Directions Beat butter and sugar together with an electric mixer. Add vanilla, salt, and flour, mix until mixture is crumbly. Add milk and mix well. Mix in chocolate chips. Serve with a BIG spoon!

Contributed by Shelbi Gage

18 Microwave Snacks You Can Cook in a Mug

One of my favorite Buzzed articles. From muffins to cookies and cinnamon rolls, here are 18 delicious recipes that you can quickly make in a mug!

Contributed by Katie Leavitt

Tofu might not be everyone's favorite but it's really diverse and high in protein (about 9 grams per serving). This recipe is an easy one with many ways to substitute.

Contributed by Courtney Meunier

One-pan Veggie Fajita Pasta

Quick, easy, and delicious!

Contributed by Bansi Patel

This recipe is ridiculously easy. It looks so professional! Great for parties or impressing anyone.

Contributed by Becca McKeogh

My two favorite things are cheese..... and more cheese. This makes this 5 cheese mac EVEN BETTER.

Contributed by Becca McKeogh