Visual Encyclopedia

Recipe

More posts about this topic

Ad

This is a great way to enjoy chicken that tastes great!

Contributed by Jessica Baker

I made these and they were delicious

Contributed by Jazmine Burnam

Bring a little bit of NOLA to your kitchen with this fantastic recipe for Beignets!

Contributed by Jessie Anne Wright

Gruyere Bacon Mac and Cheese

An easy stovetop, no-fuss, 30 min mac and cheese from start to finish!

Contributed by Rachel Peterson

Bouquet of Bacon

Who would love to make one of these!?

Contributed by Adam Trujillo

I had these at a play I went to a few weeks ago and they are seriously incredible. They melt in your mouth and are almost impossible to stop eating.

Contributed by Katie Leavitt

Perfect Study Snack

Candied Grapes Green Grapes 1 packet of Melon flavored Jello mix Rise grapes and shake dry. (They do not need to be totally dry) Pour jello mix onto plate. Roll grapes in jello mix until covered. Then put the grapes into the fridge for about an hour for the jello to set. Done! Delicious "sour-patch" candied grapes that are healthier than they taste!

Contributed by Shayna Rose Horowitz

How to make adorable cookies that look, and taste, like pumpkin pie.

Contributed by Shayna Rose Horowitz

Once again, ONE HUNDRED OREO RECIPES!!!!! :D

Contributed by Brittany Huff

Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe

INGREDIENTS 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves FOR THE MUSHROOM SAUCE 1 tablespoon unsalted butter 2 cloves garlic, minced 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cups half and half* 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme 1/2 teaspoon dried basil Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Contributed by Karen Webb