Visual Encyclopedia

Recipe

More posts about this topic

Ad

Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes!

30 oreos, 18 whole and 12 crushed 16 ounces cream cheese 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 eggs 1/2 cup sour cream Dash of salt Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Fill a muffin tin with paper liners and grease with cooking spray. Place a cookie in the base of each liner. Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Incorporate eggs, sour cream, and salt. Continue to cream until smooth and well mixed. Fold oreo crumbles into batter. Fill cups (nearly to the top) with batter. Bake for 22 minutes. Allow to cool at room temperature. Refrigerate overnight before serving.

Contributed by Megan Turner

I'll let you go to the website for the actual recipe, so that you can browse through all of Savory Simple's other great recipes! This just looks so good to me. I love creative pasta dishes.

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

cake and cupcake recipe toppings and ideas

Contributed by Joseph Perry

SF Girl By Bay shares a great recipe for lemon anise poached pears with dark chocolate. Amazing flavors!!

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Who doesn't love nutella?

Contributed by Katie Schuetz

I use this all the time. It's easy and tastes just like starbucks! Blend the following ingredients: 1/2 cup cold coffee 1/2 cup milk 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup (I like to put in extra) 3 tablespoons of sugar 12 ice cubes (if its not the consistancy you want, add more but be careful not to add too many!) Add some whip cream and more chocolate syrup on top and you're ready to enjoy!

Contributed by Katie Schuetz

its not fall without pumpkin recipes!

Contributed by Rachel West