Visual Encyclopedia

Recipe

More posts about this topic

Ad

No Bake Protein Bars

This is wonderful for someone who is trying to be healthy and is perhaps living in a dorm room. While I myself do not live in a dorm room, I don't have an oven so this has been a life saver.

Contributed by Kaitlyn Brielle

Red Velvet Hot Chocolate

A recipe for a twist on the usual chocolate.

Brownie in a Mug

I've tried several microwaveable mug recipes, and this one has got to be my absolute favorite. Awesome for those who eat gluten free and vegan!

Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana Bites Recipe

Ingredients 2 medium (ripe but firm) bananas toothpicks 1/2 cup (dark, milk, or semi-sweet) chocolate chips 1 teaspoon coconut oil (found in the health food section at most grocery stores) Optional toppings: chopped nuts, granola, sprinkles, or coconut Click link below for recipe

Contributed by Karen Webb

Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas

Looking for a twist on the classic Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich? Look no further! Ingredients: 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter ½ medium banana 1 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips Instructions: 1. Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the tortilla. 2. Slice the banana very thinly and then arrange the slices over half of the tortilla. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the banana slices and then fold the tortilla in half. 3. Cook the quesadilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and crispy on both sides.

Contributed by Kyle McKee

Mini Lasagna

Another great recipe for kids. Perfect size for snacking or light lunches! Check out the website for the scrumptious recipe!

Jell-O Popsicles

These are extremely easy to make, yet kids absolutely love them! I even remember eating these when I was young. Ingredients: 1 (3oz) package Jell-O 1 packet of Kool-Aid 3/4 cup sugar 2 cup boiling water 2 cup cold water Instructions: 1.In a pitcher, combine the Jell-O, Kool-Aid, sugar, and boiling water. Stir until dissolved. 2. Mix in the cold water and pour into your molds. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until solid.

No-Bake Honey Nut Cheerio Bars

Looking for a simple but tasty recipe? Clink on the link below to get the full instructions for this tasty snack!

Having Trouble Making Your Kid Eat Fruit?

Let them skewer their favorite fruit on a kebab on the condition that you get to add a fruit for them to eat!

great recipe

Contributed by Mary See