Visual Encyclopedia

More posts about this topic

Ad

Anime quote

Anime gives you life lessons... It's really mind-blowing how well so many of them can tie them in with their wonderful plots and beautiful imagery :)

Contributed by Hannah Estrella

Followship is not an indicator of worthiness to be followed

Contributed by Holly Forbes

Who you are going to be, you are now becoming.

Contributed by Holly Forbes

Quotes From the Space Race are my Favorite

Gene Kranz was the flight director for NASA during the Gemini and Apollo missions and, although he didn't actually say it, his most famous quote is from the movie Apollo 13 where Gene Kranz (Played by Ed Harris) said "Failure is not an option!"

Contributed by Jacob Reichhardt

Beautiful

Saw this in a book i was reading and thought is share it

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

Great Minds Think Alike

This is from anime ^_^ (Koe no Katachi) And this is from an anonymous: “Plato says, “continual Becoming and never Being” is the sole form of existence? In the first place, a man never is happy, but spends his whole life in striving after something which he thinks will make him so; he seldom attains his goal, and when he does, it is only to be disappointed; he is mostly shipwrecked in the end, and comes into harbor with masts and rigging gone. And then, it is all one whether he has been happy or miserable; for his life was never anything more than a present moment always vanishing; and now it is over.” A lot to think about, really

Contributed by Hannah Estrella

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contributed by Jenni Pearson-Delaney

Something to remember

A Cinderella Story has an inspiring message...

Contributed by Samantha Maureen

Dont be lazy. Live your dream and/or do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true!

Contributed by Jasmine Amalia Harvey

i think so

but this is normal. there must be people like that out there, or else who will love?

Contributed by Grace Miller