Visual Encyclopedia

More posts about this topic

Ad

One of my favorite quotes by Dr. Seuss found in his book titled, "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" I like this quote because it's a simple reminder that at the end of the day, you are in control of your destiny. Things will happen in your life that you won't be able to control and it's up to you how you want to react.. Found this picture on here.. themeetingyogi.blogspot.com

Contributed by Evelyn Philistin

"Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it." ~ Charles Swindoll, "Attitude"

Contributed by Emmy McNeely

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with four or more people. -Mitch Hedberg

Contributed by Derek Lin

A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap. -Mitch Hedberg

Contributed by Derek Lin

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Contributed by Derek Lin

"It is finished." - Jesus Christ

Contributed by Derek Lin

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Mahatma Gandhi

Contributed by Derek Lin

"Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men—machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have a love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate!" - Sir Charles Chaplin

Contributed by Derek Lin

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon, we choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" - John F. Kennedy

Contributed by Derek Lin

"Sometimes we talk and smile."

Contributed by Derek Lin