Visual Encyclopedia

Psychology

More posts about this topic

Ad

A tired person is more likely to do favors. The person will first say something like, "I'll do it tomorrow," and then when tomorrow comes they will do it because most people keep their promises.

Contributed by Keri Potter

If you start out by asking someone for something ridiculous and then scale it back to what you actually wanted they will be more likely to give you what you want. This is because they will feel guilty for not having done the first thing you asked.

If you ask someone to do a favor for you and they do it, however small, they will probably like you more because they rationalize that if they did you a favor that you had to have been worthy of them doing that favor for you.

A social experiment introducing the topic of prejudice done with grade school children.

Contributed by Celeste De Santiago

Psychology project that my group did on Karl Marx.

Contributed by Akiel Hunte

This is a psychology project I did on Classical and Operant Conditioning.

Contributed by Akiel Hunte

Eckhart Tolle on what self esteem really is and how to transcend the traditional idea of competing with one another for self worth and instead realizing the power that life has given to every person.

Contributed by Alexis Fenn

Awesome and interesting facts about the way we naturally work when it comes to sights and smells of the opposite sex. Also talks about the brain functions that are happening as we are falling in love with someone.

Contributed by Rhea Sunshine

psychology about love

Contributed by Ana Micaela Aspiras

This is s good video talking about the requirement you need to be in the Psychology Field, if you are interested.

Contributed by Briana Nicole Paskins