Visual Encyclopedia

Prom

More posts about this topic

Ad

Sporting my enormous pink (did I mention enormous?) dress for prom, and striking a funny pose with my friends.

Contributed by Lauren Hill

Prom! One of my closest friends. Its funny how in elementary school we hated eachother and got sent to the principal's office once a week and now we are always together!

Contributed by Isabella Vasquez

This website is great for prom dresses. It's good if you just need some ideas or if you want to buy a prom dress.

Contributed by Karen Lara

Tell me when you looked good in Pink ;)

Contributed by Christopher Lee Nam

I just had to take a picture of this :)

Contributed by CrystalAnnabear Walls

Duck Tape "Stuck at Prom" contest entry. Applicants create and wear duck-tape dresses and tuxes in hopes of winning a $5,000 scholarship.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

Have you heard of the Duck Tape "Stuck at Prom" Scholarship? To enter couples create a dress, matching tux, and accessories out of duck-tape and the winners earns a $5,000 each. The outfits must be worn to prom and you can not apply solo. It's fun to look at the submissions that are created, but come to think of it this is an expensive scholarship to apply for. Many of the entries took over 200 roles to create. At $7.00, or more, a role these students are spending $1,400 to enter a scholarship. I'm not sure that it's worth it. But I do enjoy looking at the pics.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

Sometimes I wish I could go back to HS so I had an excuse to wear adorable dresses!

Contributed by Angela Loomis

My favorite moment from prom! :)

Contributed by Marlen Aguilera

My favorite prom picture! :)

Contributed by Nicole Evans