Visual Encyclopedia

Prom

More posts about this topic

Ad

Promposal

In our generation the bigger the promposal the better! This promposal is thoughtful, creative, and affordable. Plus, who could say no to something so adorable.

Contributed by Da'ani Jetton

To prevent your feet from slipping down in your heels spray feet (not the shoe) with hairspray and put into shoe! I've used this trick for a long time.

Contributed by Da'ani Jetton

Promposal

Enjoying the last year of high school is crucial, because after you graduate everything changes.

Contributed by Nikita Lazera

Princesses

So we went to the park to go take pictures, and this little girl was there and she asked her mom why were we dressed like princesses. So the little girl watched us as we took pictures and did mirrored some of our poses so we decided we should take a picture with her. She was so cute and adorable and the way she said cheese would just melt your heart!

Contributed by Angela Pereira

Prom 2015

Love the color and design :) Might wear something like this for my prom.

Contributed by Briana Underwood

PROMPOSAL

Olaf asked me to prom

Contributed by Nora Hall

Promposal

Cute way to ask your date to homecoming.

Contributed by Ryann Burnett

Dress to impress

Me and my girlfriends taking a goofy pic for prom. The popular style this year seemed to be a sweetheart strapless dress.

Knight N' Shining Armor

A girl looking for a cute way to ask someone to prom? This simple promposal includes a poster, sword, and shield to take your KNIGHT to the best NIGHT ever !

Promposal

Cute way to ask a girl to prom. Who could say no to this adorableness?