Visual Encyclopedia

Pokémon

More posts about this topic

Ad

Keep trying, Pikachu. You'll get there.

Contributed by Tori Griffin

I dare you to watch this without singing. Go on, try it.

Contributed by Tori Griffin

Lucario

Lucario is my favorite pokemon. You can build them so many different ways, each as fun as the last. Always a solid choice.

Contributed by Greg Auld

Professor Oak Milestone

After all this time, Professor Oak has finally learned his lines- "Welcome, to the world of Pokemon" Credit is to my facebook page, photo created by me.

Contributed by Caitlin Holly

This podcast is the first episode of a podcast called: A Brief Escape. This episode talks about how pokemon has become such a big part of peoples lives, and brought them to bring it forward in the real world. The host talks to the creator of the Nuzlocke Challenge, a style of playing a pokemon game that has become incredibly popular among players, as well as the creators of the Pokemon League that takes place at the video game convention PAX. It's a very well done podcast that I really think is cool!

Contributed by Greg Auld

Pokemon Ladies

Contributed by Kailee Schaeffer

No matter who you are, no matter what pokemon you have, you will never EVER replace pikachu as the best pokemon created

Contributed by Ashlee Beige Overlin

There are so many new pokemon now, its nice to go back to the original

Contributed by Ashlee Beige Overlin

While Pokemon community continues to grow, many fans have felt in recent years that Pokemon has forgotten about its older, yet dedicated fans who has watched, played, or read any Pokemon merchandise. Now, in the new generation of Kalos, we see that GameFreak has listened to these prayers and gave much deserved spotlight to older Pokemon and has done so in a very different way. By addressing Pokemon who have fully evolved (Staged 3), they give hope to fans that one of their favorites will gain a "megalution".

Contributed by Jasmine Nhi Nguyen