Visual Encyclopedia

Pokémon

More posts about this topic

Ad

This is the cutest -^_^-

Who would have thought Mewtwo would be a tsundere? This is great~

Contributed by Hannah Estrella

How this worked, I never understood

Sometimes I just have to facepalm at how many times Pokemon defies the laws of physics, along with other common things...

I wish I had that power when I was a kid...

Chuck Norris could probably will Ash's Pikachu into evolving without a stone, just by using that stare *o*

How I felt in the beginning

When I was first introduced to competitions back in the day, I didn't exactly like it. I thought, "Why play something like this when I can go and battle people and catch them all?" I believe I changed my mind after a long break (lack of console) when I played Pokemon Diamond and did a contest at Hearthome City. When I was able to dress up my dear Pippy (Piplup... yeah, I left him like that for a little while) and saw the crowd go wild from his cuteness, I died. I now am no longer opposed to dressing up even my glorious Arcanine in cutesy ribbons and such~

Pokemon in real life

If there were only Wailords, Chinchou, and Tentacruel in the deepest parts of the ocean, I would not be afraid to go in submarines... How I wish this were in real-life >

The First Pokémon Created Aren't who you Thought they were.

That's right, it wasn't your beloved Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur; instead the first few Pokémon created where Rhydon, Lapras, and Clefairy.

Contributed by Jacob Reichhardt

Anything on the "Shut up and take my yen" website really would be something I'd marry someone for; but these pokeball roses are just too great!

Still pretty awesome, besides where his son is being held hostage 0.0 That's CollegeHumor for you~

Think about it! There are multiple species for almost any real-life vertebrate, invertebrate, and so on here on earth; and even with those, almost every specific being looks slightly different than the other. Add Pokemon to this concept, and Boom! You get relatively cooler and more realistic versions of these amazing creatures *_*