Pizza is a traditional Italian dish consisting of a yeasted flatbread typically topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in an oven. It can also be topped with additional vegetables, meats, and condiments.
Add an image or video to this topic
No signin required
More of the best postsLoading . . .
I just made this a couple days ago. So good! I used Garlic and Herb pizza dough from Fresh and Easy, and it was amazing! One of the reviewers said to cook the pepperoni in the oven for 7 minutes in order to get rid of some of the grease, and I recommend doing so.
Contributed by Jenna Julien
What is Sussle?
Sussle is the first, open visual encyclopedia. Anyone can use it.
What's a visual encylopedia?
It has beautiful images and viral videos that are way more fun than reading all the text in traditional encyclopedias.
5 reasons you should add your own images and videos:
- If you found Sussle interesting, then give back by adding something interesting for others.
- Help others learn in a fun way.
- Make someone else interested in this topic laugh or say wow!
- Become internet-famous as people like and share your post.
- It's super easy, so it won't take more than a minute.
Ready to start?
Just click on the red module above.