Visual Encyclopedia

Piano

More posts about this topic

Ad

Beautiful piano solo I'm sure you will enjoy!

Contributed by Joseph Perry

I love old pianos

Contributed by Ashley Nichole Morris

What do you think about this?

Contributed by Ashley Nichole Morris

Rocking Chair Piano

Sarah Davenport’s unique piano rocks back and forth while you play. via "14 Cool and Unusual Pianos": www.toxel.com

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Did you know Audi designed a piano?

"Here’s the story behind this modern musical magic: Back in 2009, Audi Design Studio partnered with Vienna-based piano manufacturer Bösendorfer to create a modern concert grand piano that reflected the car maker’s sense of style and aesthetic. Bösendorfer is known for high quality acoustic pianos, which they’ve been making since 1828, so they worked in collaboration with the Audi design team to ensure the piano sounded as good as it looked. The most striking feature for me is the waterfall edge. I also love the simple, squared pedals and aluminum leg." Via Design Milk: design-milk.com

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

My favorite ring and my favorite instrument.

Contributed by Katie Roche

The Piano House in Anhui, China

Contributed by Carolin Cruz

Piano is such a beautiful thing. Whoever invented it is just amazing. You can just sit down and play music. It always relaxes me. I have been playing for 10 years now, and I still absolutely love it. My choir teacher at school had me play for practice a few times. I also play for church and other activities. I have been in quite a few competitions and have won 1st and 2nd place. You can ask me what a note may be or a rest and I will know. I have played pieces like Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven and Rhapsodie as well. They are both 2 very difficult arrangements. I just love playing piano in general.

Contributed by Jessica Egan

He takes suggestions and gives tutorials!

Contributed by Zeinab Baydoun

I play the piano and onlinepianist.com has taught me so many songs. IT'S FREE!

Contributed by Elaina Schnyderite