Visual Encyclopedia

Photography

More posts about this topic

Ad

"Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives." Photography has become something I'm very passionate about and am still learning more techniques day by day. If i ever have to give advice on creating a piece of photography, I tell people to make it their own. Photography doesn't mean to take a picture and completely change it in Photoshop to be something it's not. It's about finding something you think is beautiful and capturing it completely. So stop and really look at all that's around you, take in its beauty, and don't feel like you need to change what is already perfect.

Contributed by Kaylee Danielle

I love photography, I am very passionate about it. In this specific piece I attempted to capture surrealism. I think the key to enjoying photography and being good at it, is finding what your favorite interests are, and then taking pictures of those interests or while participating in those interests, and don't stop. With the technology these days you can do so much with so little. Start working with a very basic camera, and if you love it work your way through different equipment. So what are you waiting for? Get out there!

Contributed by Kyle Dulude

I like to take pictures when I go places, but my best photos have come from a disposable underwater camera I bought in Hawaii. This is my younger sister, Marisa, and her name means "of the ocean" and ironically enough she can swim with her legs together like an actual mermaid. This is probably my favorite picture from that trip.

Contributed by Felicia Nicole McCoy

One of the best cameras to buy for photography/video

Contributed by Jacque Lewis