Visual Encyclopedia

Photography

More posts about this topic

Ad

Youngster Playing the Guitar

This is my brother ''playing'' the guitar... I just adore this photograph. Everything seems to fit in place and I love how his hat is slightly covering his eyes. (:

Contributed by Carla Vizcarra

My beautiful sister

This is an edited photograph that I took of my sister. I just love the over-exaggerated contrast! Everything seems to POP. (:

Colorful Lips

This is an assignment I had for photography class. We needed to photograph a close up of any body part and I chose my sister's lips. I LOVE HER LIPS! I emphasized her lips with the colors I used.

Time Lapse

This is a different time lapse photo. Instead of having all the different times being the same size of the photo, this photographer took a different approach. The website doesn't explain how the photographer chose to create this, if it was one day's worth of photos or over a week or longer. But even without knowing the specific details, this photo is still fun to look at.

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

Ambivalence

Lots of hard work put into this photo, but it paid off. I submitted it to an art contest at University of Miami and I gladly won first place (:

Contributed by Giselle DelSol

Every day beauty

Taken With My Iphone, no filter.

Contributed by Leon Andrew Zaigirdar

I wish I could do this!

This is awesome!

Contributed by Adam Trujillo

Beauty in Nature

I want this for my room!

Contributed by Adam Trujillo

Beautiful

It's so tranquil!