Visual Encyclopedia

Paramore

More posts about this topic

Ad

Released in early 2010, this is Paramore's music video for The Only Exception, from the album Brand New Eyes. This band is under Fueled by Ramen.

Contributed by Darby Oliver

Released in 2009 by Fueled by Ramen, this is Paramore's official music video for Ignorance, from the album Brand New Eyes.

Released in late 2010, this is the band's music video for Playing God from the album, Brand New Eyes. The band is under Fueled by Ramen.

This is the band's video for Brick by Boring Brick from the album, Brand New Eyes. It was released by Fueled by Ramen in late 2009.

Released in 2006, this is Paramore's music video for Pressure, from the album All We Know is Falling. The band is under Fueled by Ramen.

Released in early 2013, Paramore records Now, which was directed by Daniel Cloud Campos. Fueled by Ramen produces the American rock band.

This is my absolute favorite band. Their music is different from what I usually listen to, but it's so good. The lyrics are meaningful and come from the heart and they play their music with so much passion. You can see that they really love what they do and that makes it better. They went through a lot of hardships but they are still making good music and I am really happy about it.

Contributed by Ivy Arora

This song was beautifully constructed. Its sound is colorful, fun and desirable, as is the video. The video is cute and playful while the lyric are deep and meaningful.

Contributed by Ashleigh Linse

Paramore getting piercings.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Paramore performing "Ignorance" live.

Contributed by Empriś Durden