Visual Encyclopedia

Pancake

More posts about this topic

Ad

If you add a little bit of orange juice to the pancake batter then your pancakes will turn out fluffy!

Contributed by Isabella Vasquez

Now I'm hungry!

Classic Nintendo characters in pancake form!! Created by Nathan Shields for his children.

Contributed by Alyssa Green

Pancake Art

Nathan Shields is a father of two children and is apparently very good at making pancake art for them. Pokemon Pancakes!!!

Contributed by Alyssa Green

I love creating delicious, but still healthy pancakes... These have to be the best I've ever made. Recipe: 2/3 Cup Oats 1 tsp Baking Powder Cinnamon to taste 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 Banana 1/3 Cup Egg Whites 1 tbsp Low Fat Cottage Cheese or Greek Yogurt Add to a food processor and blend until smooth. Then I added chunks of 1 Quest Nutrition Cookie Dough bar to the batter and cooked as you would any other pancake. I topped them with a little of the leftover Quest bar, walnuts, and Peanut Butter and Company's Dark Chocolate Dreams nut butter mixed with a little almond milk to create a sauce. Perfection! :D

Contributed by Kim Buzzard

If you add a bit of baking soda to your pancake batter, the pancakes will melt in your mouth!

Contributed by Reilly Mask

delicious!

Contributed by Sae Souki

Flip Floppin' Like a Pancake** **No offense intended Credit to: www.zazzle.com

Contributed by Elaine Elizabeth Saugar