Visual Encyclopedia

Pancake

More posts about this topic

Ad

The ONLY way to do pancakes.

Contributed by Tori Griffin

You gotta do what you gotta do to get those pancakes.

Super Pancake Flipper

Can I have this in my life?

Awwwe! "Gimme that pancake!"

I don't watch this show, but this makes me wonder if I should.

Arnold knows what's up.

Yum!!

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

In this video, youtube-user Robbaz (King of Sweden) shows us how to make the traditional Swedish, and Finnish blood pancakes, known in Swedish as blodplättar, and Finnish as veriohukainen. He shows every step from beginning to end, with humor in every part inbetween. He also includes a recipe in the description box: "2dl Blood of your choice 2dl Water/Milk Salt 1egg Add flour until the right consistancy"

Contributed by Sean Gay

everything you ever wanted to know about pancakes

Contributed by Jackie Fernandez

Cooking in the dorm room, I've gotten quite experimental with my pancakes. Here's some of my ideas: I often add a few drops of vanilla (extract or imitation). You can add things like chocolate chips and berries of course, but what if you don't have these things handy? I've broken up chocolate bars and used dried craisins as add-ins...often at the same time! And it tastes awesome. I also enjoy bananas, but found they're best added after the fact. Banana slices in the pancake batter just get oddly carmelized. I've also mixed other things into the batter, such as peanut butter and nutella. They work to varying degrees--you just have to experiment for yourself to find the right amounts.

Contributed by Bridget LaMonica