Visual Encyclopedia

More posts about this topic

Oreo Commercial (1986)

Contributed by Frances De La Cruz

These are phenomenal! (:

Contributed by Miranda Wedlake

The world famous Oreos are actually a knock-off of Hydrox, a sandwich type cookie that came before it.

Contributed by Bridget LaMonica

Oreo Cereal!! Launched in 1998 but was discontinued in 2007

Contributed by Carolin Cruz

How do you eat your oreo?

Contributed by Amanda Jenkins

If you haven't tried these, you need to! Possibly Oreo's greatest cookie- Oreo Fudge Cremes. They come in many other flavors, including Birthday Cake, Chocolate, Coconut, and Peanut Butter.

Contributed by Renee Cox

Oreo Popcorn There are only 3 ingredients: Popped Popcorn (I used 2 bags of microwave popcorn) 2 cups White Chocolate Candy Melts (or you could use white chocolate chips) 20 Oreo Cookies Directions: 1. Pop your popcorn by using your favorite method. I just used the super easy microwaveable kind – Smart Pop by Orville Redenbacher is my favorite and doesn’t have very much better. Lay out popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet. 2. Smash up the OREO cookies into little pieces. 3. Melt the chocolate candy melts in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir. 4. Pour melted chocolate on top of popcorn and sprinkle the OREO cookie pieces on top. 5. Mix all together while chocolate is still hot! Let sit for 45 minutes! Serves: about 10 people Source:

Contributed by Kandi Smith

The most beautiful thing that has ever been created

Contributed by Katie Connelly

SUCH a good idea!

Contributed by Alison Wonderland

Happy Oreo Cookie Day!!!! Hurry go buy an oreo before its too late!! Courtesy of Kevin and Taylor in the Morning (104.7)

Contributed by Alison Wonderland