Visual Encyclopedia

Nutella

More posts about this topic

Ad

Not only is nutella delicious and healthy its also the best thing to bait a trap for rodents with. They go nuts!

Contributed by Roger Arizpe

How to make Nutella hot chocolate!

Contributed by Brittany Lanning

This is a great blog post which gives the facts about Nutella. She shows one of the adds which advertise Nutella as a great breakfast item, and then she gives you the nutrition label. I really like how she compares the nutrition and also the adds to that of other products. This is worth a read.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

This is an article about the Nutella false advertising lawsuit. Nutella is advertised as a heath food, but if you look at the nutrition facts it is worse than some canned chocolate frosting. The company has agreed to a settlement of $3 million, they will pay consumers up to $4 a bottle. I agree that Nutella should not have been advertised as a heath food, but I also think that as consumers we need to be more responsible with our purchases. Don't trust the adds check out the label yourself.

Have you ever looked at the Nutrition label for Nutella? This stuff is advertised as a breakfast spread, but if you look at the nutrition label you might question that. It has more calories, more fat, and a whole lot more sugar than peanut butter. Not to mention Nutella is lacking in protein. If you compare it to a can of chocolate frosting you will find that the frosting is a better choice nutritionally than this hazelnut spread. This stuff is delicious, yes, but it should be advertised an eaten as a desert item, not a breakfast item.

Nutella banana "Ice Cream" Blend six banana's and 1 cup of nutella. Then freeze. Its so yummy and has much less sugar and fat than a serving of bluebell. You can use peanut butter for the same recipe too. Source: www.rumkihn.com

Nutella and banana are always a great combination! Here's a great recipe to make Nutella banana cookies! You'll need shortening, oats, an egg, baking soda, flour, and sugar in addition to the bananas and Nutella. Full recipe courtesy of Chef in Training at this link: www.chef-in-training.com

Contributed by Bridget LaMonica

Strawberry nutella desserts. My favorite thing ever!!!

Contributed by Carolin Cruz

What's even better than nutella? Well, frozen nutella of course. Here's a quick way to make nutella fudgsicles. Might I even suggest the old ice cube with toothpick trick, too? And wow, she's bad at pouring.

Contributed by Sammo Lea

Make your own Nutella. Hope you have a good blender though...perhaps a food processor would work better...

Contributed by Sammo Lea