Visual Encyclopedia

Naruto

More posts about this topic

Ad

The cynical Madara Uchiha

Madara is a character that seems to be able to dissect the world for what it really is. While his methods on dealing with the world are a bit radical, Madara seems to be able to perceive that there may always be a good and a bad in every society. Masashi Kishimoto designed Madara as one of the most cynical character you may find in any story. He has watched the world from almost a third person perspective in each chapter in which he slowly draws a conclusion about all people in general.While his words have some truth he discovers much later in life not all things can be thrown in one category and there will always be a outlier. The words Madara produces can even be linked to our own world causing many readers to take deeper thought into our own environment. We almost become cynical ourselves.

Contributed by AJ Ward

Baby Naruto Cosplay

Contributed by Sara Cornett

Naruto needs to stop trying to force his friend Sasuke from coming back home...

Contributed by James Etienne

Masashi Kishimoto, the author of the Naruto manga, has a younger twin brother, Seishi, who is also a mangaka! The link leads to some of Seishi's work.

Contributed by Sara Cornett

Main character Naruto in the middle of one of his attacks

Contributed by Evelyn Philistin

Akatsuki clan in Naruto

A little Gaara :) For those of who who don't know Gaara is one the characters on Naruto. He is known for his mysterious and apathetic ways and is affiliated with the Sunagakure. Sunagakure means "Village hidden by Sand."

One of my favorite manga series!!

Shippū! Konoha Gakuen Den! is an OVA for Naruto that I happen to find very funny and adorable.

Contributed by Karra Aguilar

"I used to always cry and give up… I made many wrong turns… But you… You helped me find the right path… I always chased after you… I wanted to catch up to you… I wanted to walk beside you all the time… I just wanted to be with you… You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because… I love you…" I waited patiently for six years to hear this. The joy I felt at this moment cannot be described, or the brief sadness afterwords while waiting for the next update.

Contributed by Karra Aguilar