Visual Encyclopedia

Nail polish

More posts about this topic

Ad

I would look up random pictures on Google images and try to replicate them onto my nails. Here is my Woodstock nails, it was a bit messy when I took it, but that's the only picture I have of them.

Contributed by Cassie Leyba

While I was dorming during my first year of college I liked to do my nails a lot, and did them every week or so, as well as my roommate's nails. This is one of the designs I made up that I really liked. Enjoy!

I think that these nails are really cute. They really do have that rich color that makes them look like porcelain.

I think these nails would be cute for the winter =)

use a news paper on your nails

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

A delicious looking manicure!

Contributed by Natalie De La Cruz

These nails are Easter chic!!

Contributed by Jessica Williams

These nails are just amazing!

Contributed by Jazmin Luna

I love Essie's stick on nail polish! I used the Stickers and Stones nails when I was in a hurry to get ready for my college graduation. It took me 10 minutes tops to apply them and, the best part of it was not having to wait for my nails to dry. These are great.

Contributed by Kayla Daviner

Julep has a subscription box for nail polishes and other products they carry. It's $19.99 a month but you can get the first month free using the code FREEBOX. All you have to pay for is shipping (which is only approx $3). After the first box, you can choose to unsubscribe so you don't have to pay for another month.

Contributed by Deciymber Goss