Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

This song is all over the radio at points but has anyone really watched the video? It can bring tears to your eyes! Not to mention that this song can just have the right amount of rhythm so you can jam out but also do some work.

Contributed by Hannah Schoene

Freegal Music is a place where you can download music and videos for free if your library signs up to be associated with it! My library allows me to download 5 songs a week and have a few hours of streaming- all for free! It's legal too! This is a great way to obtain music.

Contributed by Bailey Maben

Starts of a the Lid- Anchor States, Part 1 This is a really good song to calm you down and perhaps even help you focus and study. I listen to it a lot when I'm having a stressful and need to calm down or think things through better!

Contributed by Bailey Maben

There is an endless possibility of dreams. Reach for your dream.

Music can help anyone in any given moment. If you feel down it can bring you up, It can help you celebrate the good times. Remember memories.

Contributed by Ruslan Knight

Music, not only can it provide happiness, but it opens up opportunitie

Music can inspire people to do anything they dream of. Dreams are always possible.

Contributed by Ruslan Knight

People are Music

Some people are a beautiful melody in our lives, while others are simply just background noise.

Contributed by Danielle Gortsema

Taylor Gets it

We've all felt this way at one point in our lives. Music is always there. I think that's a huge reason why we all love it so much.

Loud Music

Is it sad how accurate this is??

Music is a universal language, and a beautiful way to communicate with one another.

Contributed by Ally Klingelhofer

Music.

Healing, expressive, eternal.

Contributed by Alyssa Heric