Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

Darkside

Zeppelin

Contributed by Noelle Lewandowski

Don't you just love puns?

Ahhh yes, the infamous pun. To like because it made you laugh, or ignore because you know it's just that stupid. THAT is the question!

Contributed by Noelle Lewandowski

This song has an interesting new sound that challenges the status quo of hip hop and rap music. This is a unique representation of the style that versatile rappers just as Jahzel have who are also emerging out of the area of Chicago. Audiences will be impressed with not only the lyrical fluidity of the song but the music that compliments it as well.

Contributed by Joshua Omenazu

This song has an interesting new sound that challenges the status quo of hip hop and rap music. This is a unique representation of the style that versatile rappers just as Jahzel have who are also emerging out of the area of Chicago. Audiences will be impressed with not only the lyrical fluidity of the song but the music that compliments it as well.

Contributed by Joshua Omenazu

In today's world, there seems to be a large interest in taking pieces of the past and making something new and interesting. My band and I have been working hard on this with our original music and covers. We are The Government and although this video is a year old, this is one of our most requested songs in Staten Island, NY. Hope you enjoy! #RockNRoll

Contributed by Sal Volpe

If you love the Disney Princesses you will love this!

Contributed by Brittany Naugler

This group, Twisted Measure, shows just how great A Capella is!

Only one of the greatest Mashups!

Watch and find out why I love this so much! Gotta love Pentatonix

Contributed by Chelsea Duartes

One of Chopin's most well-known pieces, I discovered this as part of an assignment for Music Theory. It's very sad and mournful, and was performed at his funeral. I always think of a rainy day when I here it.

Contributed by Daniel Benitez