Visual Encyclopedia

More posts about this topic

Contributed by Lorena Chanlatte

"Music is a language, before we learn the rules we have to learn to feel it, like a baby" "MUSIC COMES FROM THE MUSICIAN, NOT THE INSTRUMENT"

Contributed by Rizson Canady

Music is my life. It's my escape from the troubling world around me. It helps me to see everything around me for what it really is. It helps me to see the beauty in everyday life as well as recognizing the tragedy of the problems that plague our world. I surely would not be the same person without music in my life.

Contributed by Sami O'Brien

Did you know Five DJ's got together to change history of music? Follow DJ Premier, Mark Ronson, Skrillex, Pretty Lights and The Crystal Method as they remix, recreate and re-imagine five traditional styles of music. From the classical perfection of the Berklee Symphony Orchestra to the bayou jams of New Orleans jazz, our five distinctive DJs collaborate with some of today's biggest musicians to discover how our musical past is influencing the future.

Contributed by Devin Miller

Daft Punk is coming out with a new album! Random Access Memories

Contributed by Devin Miller

Music is more than just sound and silence. Music is the one thing you can always count on. It can become your own experience and fill you with your best memories. It opens the heart, soul and mind and can become the best way to express your feelings. It can become your refuge, a place to crawl back to when things seem down. It can often become the medicine of the mind. It is the shorthand of emotion. When voices end, music begins. It is an art, and without it where would we be? How could we see beauty? How could we find refuge? Music never dies. Music is forever. Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ~Berthold Auerbach

Contributed by Eric Weidman

you have to listen to this music. Two steps from hell will make you feel like you need to own a sword.

Contributed by Ashley Brecken

Pearl Jam Unplugged 1992- Here I share with you some quality music. Enjoy :)

Contributed by Brianna Saba

Organized sound.

Contributed by Derek Lin

A great place to find playlists of music YOU like!

Contributed by Cynthia Diem Huynh